thomasfrdavis

Where Can I Buy Some Spare Counter Weight Plates? Hd-2000

Hi everyone,

Is there any store that sells spare counter weight plates for HD-2000? I lost 8 of mine when i was moving to a new house.

I found one in B&H, but it says that its for HD-1000. Is it the same dimension with the HD-2000?

Regards,

Thomas Davis

Hi Thomas,

The Glidecam HD-1000 counter weight plates are smaller at 3 ounces, versus 4 ounces. The will work with the HD-2000, even the HD-4000.

Part orders are handled through the Glidecam parts department, which you can call at 800-600-2011 or 781-585-7900

between the hours of 9-4 PM EST. You can also email Cheryl at cheryl@glidecam.com

Be sure to ask for part availability, as items may not be in stock, or be back ordered at the time of order.

Hi everyone,

I purchased a Glidecam HD-4000 from B&H Photo and Video but they did not delivered the counter weights and all screws. I also found some counter weight in B&H, but it says that its for HD-1000.
Where can I find the screws set and counter weight to buy?

Regards,

Felipe Furlan

Glidecam-Balanceren (2).jpg

The Glidecam HD-1000 counter weight plates are smaller at 3 ounces, versus 4 ounces. The will work with the HD-2000, even the HD-4000.

Part orders are handled through the Glidecam parts department, which you can call at 800-600-2011 or 781-585-7900

between the hours of 9-4 PM EST. You can also email Cheryl at cheryl@glidecam.com

Be sure to ask for part availability, as items may not be in stock, or be back ordered at the time of order.

On 6/29/2015 at 3:22 PM, ffurlans said:

Hi everyone,

I purchased a Glidecam HD-4000 from B&H Photo and Video but they did not delivered the counter weights and all screws. I also found some counter weight in B&H, but it says that its for HD-1000.
Where can I find the screws set and counter weight to buy?

Regards,

Felipe Furlan

Glidecam-Balanceren (2).jpg

I know this is an old post but I purchased a hd4000 from ebay but did not come with the counter weights. After seeing the price over £50 I measured the 2 that came with it and got them lasered and they are perfectly the same. I would post a photo but can't upload a file larger than 0.5mb lol.