2 replies to this topic

#1 igor

igor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my good old Glidcam V16. It served me good, for a long time. But since I have two more Sachtler Artemis', it's packed for years now unused in a storage room.

It's equipped with, Transvideo 6,5" 16/9 Rainbow monitor, with bubble level and monitor bracket. All packed in custom made flight cases and Peli cases. Sled is completely modified, with internal wiring for video and power supply for the camera. Modifications of the rig are published in a book "Modifying a Glidecam V16". Comes with 8 NP batteries and two chargers. I'm the first and only owner of the rig. It comes with veichle mount and D Bracket for low mode. It can easily cary CineAlta 900 or any kind of video or 12V film camera!

I will gladly send pics on email to the serious buyers.

Price is 5000 + shipping

Glidecam V16 specifications

Bebob zoom control is not included in this packege

Also avellible seitz wireless follow focus without the motor for 300 and SD video transmitter/receiver for 100

igor@steadicam.tk
www.steadicam.tk

#2 Tom Howie

Tom Howie

Glidecam Industries, Inc.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi Igor,

We have some great photos of you and your rig in the Operators Photo Gallery.

What is next for you? Are you done as a Glidecam Operator? Or maybe investing in another system?

This is a great deal for this bit of kit with all of the nice extras!!! I true deal for the right buyer :)

#3 igor

igor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm very proud of my the pics in Glidecam gallery :)

I started to work much more as DOP last few years, and it's shame that such a good rig collect's dust, for so long!!! :(

It's ideal rig for a beginner and even for a advanced operator, so I hope to find a good new home for it.

Regards, Igor

igor@steadicam.tk
www.steadicam.tk