Tom Howie

Glidecam Industries, Inc.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:14 AM

May 29, 2009

Re: Glidecam Forum Moderator

I am very pleased to announce that I will be the new moderator of this forum. As our company focuses much attention on quality products and on the future that we now bring to bear, it is important that we have the right leadership in place to maximize our efforts going forward on the Glidecam Forum. Many of you may already know me from previous dealings with Glidecam Industries, Inc., over the years. I have enjoyed working with you in the past and look forward to working with you in the future.

With all of the recent exciting activity at Glidecam Industries, Inc., it is time to ramp things up. I will assume moderator duties on Monday, June 1st. Beginning next week, I will be checking in 3-4 times per day on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This will only be the minimum number of visits, as I establish scheduled planning, in an effort to improve overall communication, content, quality and frequency of response, and therefore the forumís overall successfulness in answering questions and comments, and in-turn the amount of traffic that the forum attracts.

To help facilitate any direct comments, questions or requests you may have, there are two ways to notify me directly. First, please dial 1-781-585-7900. Secondly, please email the following address: tomh@glidecam.com. Any Glidecam Forum related email requests sent to this address will be answered within a timely manner, so I encourage you to use this method...Thank for your patience during this time of transition.

Tom

tomh@glidecam.com
781-585-7900